Guzzetti Gianpaolo e Stefano s.s.a.
Types of data collected
Collected data include:
first name, last name, city, province, phone number, email.
Data collection is chiefly through manual entry by the user in the request in the website’s contact form.
It is also possible that data may be collected automatically when using the website (for example for statistical purposes in order to count the number of visits, etc.).
Methods of processing the collected data
Guzzetti Gianpaolo e Stefano s.s.a. processes the personal data of users by taking appropriate precautions aimed at preventing their unauthorised disclosure.
The data are processed by using suitable tools and procedures to guarantee their security and confidentiality and this may be done by using both paper media and electronic instruments.
The data are managed with information technology instruments at Guzzetti Gianpaolo e Stefano s.s.a . It is possible that third parties may also have access to the data for purposes tied to the management or maintenance of the website. It is possible to contact the Data Controller for more information.
The User may at any time request the interruption of the service provided linked to the communication of the data and erasure of the data.
Purposes of processing the collected data
Personal data are processed to permit effective management of the technical and business relationships.
User data are chiefly collected to permit access to the private section of the website and to be able to send commercial or informational newsletters or emails.
This privacy notice is drawn up in fulfilment of the obligations under Art. 10 of Directive no. 95/46/EC, as well as the requirements of Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies.
It is also drawn up pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no.196/2003
This privacy notice concerns solely our website.
More information about processing
System and maintenance logs
For operational and maintenance needs, our website and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e., files that record interactions and may also contain personal data, such as the user’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
More information in connection with the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller by using the contact information.
Communication and distribution
We shall not “disclose” the data of the data subject, that is to say we shall not bring them to the knowledge of unspecified subjects in any way or make them available or provide them for consultation.
We may instead “communicate” these data, that is to say bring them to the knowledge of one or more specific subjects, in the following terms:
- subjects appointed within our company to process customer data and, in particular, personnel of the administration department and sales department as “designees”;
- subjects who may access data by virtue of provisions of the law, regulations or EU regulations, within the limits of said regulations;
- subjects who need to access the data for purposes related to the relationship between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary for conducting the ancillary tasks assigned to them (for example: maintenance and development of the website).
Below is an extract of art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 in order to remind you that the data subject may exercise the following rights vis-à-vis ourselves:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of said data and their origin, as well as the purposes and methods of processing and the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with electronic instruments;
- obtain erasure, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected and processed;
- obtain the updating, correction and integration of their own data;
- object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if it is relevant to the purpose of the collection.